Monday, July 7, 2008

New Author

Ok Kathy, I accepted your invitation to be an author on your blog. So here is my first post.

It was fun to see everyone at your place. I have yard envy. My yard looks terrible right now. We keep having power outages and it messes up my sprinkler system so that it runs at at the wrong time and only for 10 minutes on each zone. I got it set correctly tonight. But my lawn is quite brown right now. I need to get a surge protector for the sprinkler system control. We have probably had six quick power outages in the last month that are just long enough to mess up the clocks and the sprinkler system.

I want to come down and go to the Church History Archives. Isn't that the place you were talking about showing me? I need to get back into doing more family history (sometime).

Last night driving home, Kami and I were treated to a real lightning show. From Blackfoot on we saw some terrific lightning. I'm surprised I didn't hear about any fires. But it was quite the display. Kami was fun to ride home with. She was so excited to get home that she was very pleasant. So we had a nice time.

No comments: