Friday, July 18, 2008

Idolmania!

Tuesday, July 15, Kris and I went to the American Idol Tour. It was quite an experience. The top Ten performers from the American Idolshow performed. I have never heard so much screaming and cheering. Sometimes, you could hardly hear the singing. Kkris and I got right into it even though we are grandmas. When David Arceletta sang were squeezed our way up the aisle and got quite close. Of couerse, Arceletta was our favorite, but they all did a good job. Wednesday, John and Lynn's kids stayed at our house for the night. They were on their way to Rexburg to go to Becky's graduation from BYU Idaho. John and Lynn stayed at Kris's house but came over to visist for awhile. It was fun to see them.Tonight I am going to have a BBQ here with the ladies I work with. I love having deadlines because I get things done. My house and my yard are all clean. I'm still tending Michael's kids and they help me alot.

3 comments:

jenjen said...

hi aunt Kathy it's Jen Mix. How fun to see your blog. You'll have to give me your email address so I can invite you to mine. I am sad no one called to say you were all getting together with John and Lynn's kids. I am sure you all had a great time. It would have been fun to see everyone. I am sure your yard it very nice. I would love to see it. We have a really yummy chicken recipe that calls for fresh basil. I will think of you when I see make the recipe. I will wish I lived close enough to try it out. How fun to see those Idol's. We went to Stadium of Fire to see Hannah Montana and my girls loved every minute of it! Concerts are sure fun. good for you old gals to get out there and have fun!

kathy said...

Jen- How fun to hear from you. Your mother got me on to this blog idea. It's not as creative as her, but its fun anyway. Joh and Lynn's kids didn';t get hear until about 9;30 at night and left first thing in the morning. It was fun seeing them even if it was only for a short time. They all went up to Rexburg to Becky's graduation and then to Island Park for a reunion together. My email address is kathy.flint@comcast.net. Hope to hear from you.

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

That is so fun you all went to idol concert! we sure wish we could have traveled up with everybody. we sure miss you. you can visit our blog too. hoopeshome.blogspot.com